- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Diversity and Inclusion Policy
CC fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion in which all employees contribute creative ideas, seek challenges, and have the opportunity to grow. Our diverse and inclusive workforce positions the company to grow, enhances our presence in diverse markets and helps us build enduring relationships with each other, industry partners, and our clients.
At CC, we thrive on teamwork. We do our best work in teams made up of individuals and sub-contractors with different backgrounds, skills and interests. We pride ourselves on creating a culture where diversity is not just present, but encouraged in our offices and on our job sites.
We strive to recognize our similarities and celebrate our differences and we believe that inclusion is leveraging these differences to build a foundation for personal and professional growth. A culture of inclusion encourages and seeks new ideas and experiences, values and engages everyone and goes beyond training and awareness.
We focus on creating and sustaining a culture of diversity and inclusion so we can build the collaborations we need to safely execute our work at the highest level.
CC is engaged with the design and construction community through ongoing processes, policies, and practices that are designed to achieve:
- A more diverse pool of design, engineering, and construction firms doing business with CC
- A more diverse employee base among design, engineering, and construction firms doing business with CC
- Increased recruitment and employment of minorities and females in apprenticeship and internship programs to promote a more diverse workforce in the trades and professional community
CC measures, tracks and evaluates the program on an ongoing basis. This policy/program is administered by CC President, Jerry Chouinard.